Artur Ahmedov who has now set up his own dodgy property company called Glass and Stone Properties has been scamming people in Dubai for many years
People in Dubai must be aware of this scam artist.
When he worked at Best Properties and Forest he rented unsuitable apartments to familys and people moving from abroad who didnt know better
Is trick is a yearly charge he makes tenants pay or he threatens that the landlord will kick them out.
I have had personal experienve with him. My landlord was happy to accept the same amount I paid last year. However after Artur Ahmedov got involved, he convinced the landlord to increase the rent by 10% and also charged me 5% fee on top of that!
I found out later that this is breaking the law, however I never got my money refunded and Artur Ahmedov ignored my request for an explantion.
Artur Ahmedov is unaware that many of the property tenants are gathering information against him to bring him to justice
Beaware of Artur Ahmedov and his new firm Glass and Stone Properties
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Real Estate Agent
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..."
- "Artur Ahmedov who has now set up his own dodgy property company called Glass and Stone Properties has been scamming people in Dubai for many years People in Dubai must be..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."