Artur Ahmedov who has now set up his own dodgy property company called Glass and Stone Properties has been scamming people in Dubai for many years

People in Dubai must be aware of this scam artist.

When he worked at Best Properties and Forest he rented unsuitable apartments to familys and people moving from abroad who didnt know better

Is trick is a yearly charge he makes tenants pay or he threatens that the landlord will kick them out.

I have had personal experienve with him. My landlord was happy to accept the same amount I paid last year. However after Artur Ahmedov got involved, he convinced the landlord to increase the rent by 10% and also charged me 5% fee on top of that!

I found out later that this is breaking the law, however I never got my money refunded and Artur Ahmedov ignored my request for an explantion.

Artur Ahmedov is unaware that many of the property tenants are gathering information against him to bring him to justice

Beaware of Artur Ahmedov and his new firm Glass and Stone Properties

Review about: Real Estate Agent.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Glass And Stone?

Submit review

Comments

Antonio Deatoro
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #919866

Hi there,

This is kind of scams should be supported by legal evidences.If there is nothing then obviously these losers can NOT see someone's success in Real Estate field of Dubai.

I know Artur Ahmedov since 4 years and I own 6 apartments in Dubai Marina. All of them have been purchased thru Artur.

I am happy with his service and will continue with his Company.

Artur Ahmedov
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #919623

Hello,

I am Artur, Realtor in Dubai, i have valued my clients interest over everything else, which led to a good relationship with all my clients. I have delivered what my clients have asked for and never crossed the line to make profit out of it.

Many people can see success of their competitors and spam like this behind their back trying to spoil there reputation.

Forum like this should really monitor what people put out or else it will loose its value and fail to achieve forum's real motive.

If this is a real issue i am available at: +971 50 6576723, even ready to meet you at "Real Estate Regulation Agency".

Hope this will sort your issue and request the forum to take action against users who claim to harm the reputation of the company without any valid documents to support.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #891101

These guys will RIP YOU OFF!