Glamouresq - Customer Service A+
My bracelet latch did not fit together.I went to the link on the instructions for questions that was on the bottom of my receipt inside the package.
They did not ask for a photo, but the option was there to upload one. I simply said the latch would not go together as the bar end was too big to fit into the loop end. I was very surprised to have received a replacement bracelet 2 days later no questions asked. The bracelet is as seen on line and very pretty.
It is bigger than I expected.The quality of the piece is great.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "Received my first bill today after a call on 5/3/ that I had not made a payment so I got the address and sent check they received and cash and..."
- "I bought my 1st pair of wolverines around 6-7 months ago. I strip and wax floors in the summer so I wore my old pair of Dickies; since the ***..."
- "I purchased a large dog crate from rural king Sunday July 6th around 4pm from the rural king on st. Joe Evansville Indiana . We bought it for a pit..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."