Glam Seamless is salon quality hair extensions that require professional installation and care. If you go to a certified salon that is trained in tape in application, you will not have any slipping or problems with Glam Seamless extensions. Glam Seamless works with thousands of salons around the world with no complaints. If you are looking for a high quality brand with affordable pricing, Glam Seamless is a great choice.

Related: Review about Glam Seamless Tape In Hair Extensions from Reno, Nevada

The reviews you are reading are from women who have installed the extensions themselves, or have colored their extensions the day of having them installed, which makes them fall out within a few weeks because this is improper application. With proper application, the extensions are magic, last 8-12 weeks with no damage, and are reusable for over a year. You don't get that type of quality with other brands. A few amount of reviews simply does not compare to the thousands of positive reviews we have on our website from verified customers.

Use code PC12 to get a special discount off your order and try out one the most requested tape in brands. With a trusted hairdresser, you will be in good hands and be so happy you did. Glam Seamless has same day shipping and 24/7 support for both you and your hairdresser.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Glam Seamless?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1212397

My wife ordered and our card was processed.We later received an email to provide a copy of her passport, driver's license, home utility bill and photo of the front and back of her credit card.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! Are you trying to steal people's Identity? Is there a issue in your billing dertment?

That is unreasonable for HAIR.Take your rubbish extensions and choke on them.

Hereford, Herefordshire, United Kingdom #1190984

What about if you don't even get them let alone try and install !Still waiting for a refund !

Oh but it's not your problem is it that you have my money & i have no product !!I'd say that is your problem

Glam Seamless
to Anonymous Montrose, New York, United States #1195158

Greetings Anonymous,

We apologize that your order was held by Customs in your country and this caused a slight delay.As your email confirmed, you did receive the products.

Glam Seamless works hard to track each and every order and we would never keep a customer's money.

Glam Seamless