Nottingham, Maryland

I paid $16 for a box of useless garbage bags.The seam has managed to split on nearly every single bag.

Basically, I have 120 useless bags that I have to put into another bag to carry out of the house. I'm very upset, and I definitely won't purchase Glad bag brand again. There's absolutely nothing more frustrating that cleaning up garbage only to put it in another bag and have it split again and have to clean it up a second or even a third time.

Aside from the frustration this causes...I just simply don't have the time sometimes to be concerned with a bag that is most likely going to let me down.

Review about: 13 Gal Kitchen Bags.

I didn't like: All of the bags were defective, All seams were not sealed.

3.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $20
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Glad?

Comments

Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada #1231539

I've had the same problem and super frustrated.I have used Glad for years and never had an issue.

Thinking of switching now as their products just don't seem to be the same quality nor have the durability they used to.

Especially with the garbage bags and Saran Wrap.Did the company do anything for you?

#1194236

You paid $16 USD for 120 rubbish bags!I converted the USD into UK GBP and it is £10.50.

Whoa mega expensive!

We dont have bags in stores that cost that much.I would stick to the dollar store (in UK its called Pound Land) as they are better quality