Update by user Oct 24, 2018
Update: Never heard from Glacier bay or Home Depot. Both deleted as places to go back to.
Original review posted by user Sep 24, 2018
Bought a medicine cabinet at Home Depot, Item No 1002 749 442. Issues so far:
1. It does not include all the hardware needed for installation.
2. Instructions do not specify which size toggle bolts are needed for drywall installation.
3. Home Depot guy did not know either, told me to call Glacier Bay.
4. Glacier Bay phone number on the instructions leaflet is wrong (855-HD-GLACIER is 12 characters, can't be more than 10)
5. Looked it up on the internet and called.
6. Number is not GB, but an outsourced Home Depot customer call center.
7. Guy was willing to help, but had to call GB technical department to get the info. Put me on hold.
8. Guess what? Glacier Bay told him that he had to send them an email requesting the information! Could not provide it over the phone. I guess they need to ask NASA first.
9. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be buying anything GB in the future.
Product or Service Mentioned: Glacier Bay Cabinet.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.