Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do we remove the thin plastic Toilet Seat so we can put a better one on?

Hi There, we had a plumber install new elongated Glacier Bay Toilets and they came with Thin, Plastic Toilet Seats+Covers so we purchased padded heavy duty seats+Covers to put on but my husband said he can't figure out how to get the Plastic one's off...Forgive such a stupid question but we could sure use assistance...How do you get the Plastic Seats off? THANK YOU, Dave and Margie Stadt

#1652027

According to the information found on www.reddit.com, in order to remove a toilet seat you should first pop off the covers of the back hinges of your toilet seat. Next, screw driver on top and take the nuts underneath the bowl that holds the screw in place.

Unscrew it and remove both plastic screws.

Then, you will be able to remove the entire toilet seat and re-attach the new one. The process is like taking it off.

LightMaltese734

It would be nice if there were a way to pop off the covers on my Glacier Bay toilet. It looks like the thin, cheap seat is a permanent part of the toilet and we need to purchase a new toilet. We did not do the original installation of the toilet.

Show

What paint (brand & color) do Glacier Bay use for their white bathroom cabinets?

Larry Taylor

Your question seems to be quite specific. Try to reach out to Glacier Bay customer support by phone at 855- 434-5224.

They are available Monday - Friday 8AM - 7PM, EST, Saturday 9AM - 6PM, EST.

Quick Connecting hose

RP70430 I need quick connecting assembly hose with 3 feet length. Can i get it please ? or do u have any suggestion for handle to spout 3 feet lengh bathroon faucets modules ?

Ann McDonald
It is better to address your question to Glacier Bay customer support by phone number 855- 434-5224
Show

Hot water cartridge is broken

My bathroom faucet hot water cartridge is broken and dripping water. I tried to find the following parts from the Home Depot but they said you have to contact the glacier bay for the parts.

Connector RP50003 Inverter RP64044 Bonnet nut RP70193 Cartridge (H) RP20013 Please let me know about these parts.

I shall be thankful to you. Thanks

Larry Taylor

Unfortunately, Glacier Bay does not have a website where you can check the availability of their products. To find out if Glacier Bay has required parts and where you can get them, please call Glacier Bay customer support team by phone at (855) 434-5224.

They are available Monday - Friday 8AM - 7PM, EST, Saturday 9AM - 6PM, EST.

Show

Can I get more tack paper to cover peeling sides of oak vanity?

Vanity sides have started peeling on a 36 inch oak cabinet. Cabinet is in good shape and is discontinued.

All I want to do is purchase some oak tack paper and simply re-cover.

Problem is all retail tack paper is 18" wide and I need at least 20" wide. Hoping manufacturer has a solution or can send wide tack paper.

Larry Taylor

Please discuss the wide tack paper issue with the the Glacier Bay customer service team. You can contact them by phone at (855) 434-5224.

They operate 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., EST, Monday - Friday and 9 a.m.

- 6 p.m., EST, Saturday.

Show

How to replace a vanity door

I need to replace a vanity door for vanity size. Model 101501

Irene Moore

Please contact the Home Depot customer department at 1-855-752-3352 to get full details on your request. Please note that according to the company website, they provide minimum one-year warranty on any kind of labor.

Show

Set screw does not tighten handle

glacier bay statham single-handle coil silver, The handle falls off, set screw does not tighten handle, looks like it does not reach handle. seems something is missing to reach set screw.

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to contact Glacier Bay Customer Service by phone at (855) 434-5224 Monday - Friday from 8AM to 7PM EST, and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM EST and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.

Show

I need replacement parts for dual flush toilet

A2417 flush canister, tank to bowl seal, and the fill valve.

Lift Rod

Hi. I was installing the GB Edgewood (2 handle 8" bathroom faucet) but the Lift Rod will not go down.

I try installing it into the back of the faucet and it will not go in.

Why? How to fix this?

Irene Moore
According to the Glacier Bay Installation and Care Guide for a two-handle lavatory faucet, you should insert the lift rod through the faucet and down into the lift rod strap and tighten the thumb screws. You can check out the guide here https://images.homedepot-static.com/catalog/pdfImages/93/937e2014-31fb-4884-8a3f-8055752923e6.pdf for more details.

If you still need any assistance, please contact Glacier Bay Customer Service at 1-855-434-5224 Monday -Friday from 8AM to 7PM EST, and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM EST.

Crossover part

Can you tell me the Danco item which matches RP20013 faucet cartridge please. Which is hot? the 20013 or 20014?

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. Please reach out to Glacier Bay Customer Service at (855) 434-5224 Monday - Friday from 8AM to 7PM EST, and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM EST and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.

GB Rocara 30 inch W Vanity combo purchased at home depot

is the top ONLY available for purchase to replace broken item

Irene Moore
Please contact Home Depot Customer Service by phone at 1 800 466 3337 or by email at Customer_Care@homedepot.com and ask their customer support representatives for assistance. Please note that Home Depot offers a 30-day return policy for furniture.

If an order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, you should contact Home Depot Customer Support within 30 days of delivery for resolution.

Faucet aerator

I brought the Edgewood 4 in. Centerset 2-Handle High-Arc Bathroom Faucet in Chrome , and I was wondering if it is able to connect a different aerator to this faucet? Or if there is a type of aerator that can connect to this faucet, please let me know?

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Home Depot Customer Support by phone at 1 800 466 3337 or by email at Customer_Care@homedepot.com and ask for assistance.

glass bottle

Good day, diagnosed w/cancer and now looking to avoid all plastics...do you still supply water in the 5-gallon glass bottles? If not what do you believe is my best solution to secure glacier bay water without encountering plastics? Thank you PS, you really have: I have read and agree to the Pissed consumer T of S?

#1652043

You may contact Glacier Bay Customer Service by phone at 855 434 5224 Monday - Friday from 8AM to 7PM, and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

Modular 30 in vanity

I’m wondering if you have a 30in cappuccino color back splash for the modular vanity sink combo

#1652040

You may contact Home Depot Customer Support by phone at 1 800 466 3337 or by email at Customer_Care@homedepot.com and ask for assistance since the company offers a wide range of Glacier Bay modular vanity sets.

Show

How to re-position facet handle.

The handle on model HD67551-0301 currently moves between the 10 and 2 O"clock position. How can I reset to move between the 8 and 12 O'clock position.

Taking the handle off and resetting it on the cartridge does not solve the problem. It looks like the cartridge needs to be re-positioned.

#1652019

According to the Home Depot FAQ section, the handle cannot be adjusted on this model. You can check out an installation guide for Market Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet in Polished Chrome following the link https://www.manualshelf.com/manual/glacier-bay/hd67551-0301/installation-guide-spanish/page-4.html.

Toilet Tank Replacement

I have a crack in my GB Toilet tank #331-725. I don't want to go to the hassle or cost of replacing everything where can I get just a tank replacement?

Irene Moore
The Home Depot return policy states that if your order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, you should contact Home Depot Customer Support at 1 800 430 3376 within 30 days of delivery for resolution.
Show

dual flush toilet tank removal

I have a 2 piece dual flush toilet that is about 12 years old and is not working properly so I need to get the tank lid off to see what is happening underneath. I watched numerous videos to see how to do this and I am able to remove the buttons on the top but cannot see a screw under the buttons as suggested in the video.

Please advise how to get the tank lid off this 12 year old glacier bay toilet. Also, the spring is broken on one of my buttons so I went to home depot where the toilet was purchased just to find out that they don't sell parts for those toilets so where do I get them?

Please advise as soon as possible. Thanks, Kelly Arnason

#1652039

According to helpfulcolin.com, some dual flush toilet cisterns have their lids held in place by the Geberit Flush Button Mechanism. The button socket, mounted in the cistern lid, is held by a plastic screw attached to an internal part within the cistern.

Therefore, you should extract the two buttons from their socket. Press down the large flush button to engage fingernail with the small flush button. Click it with a fingernail. Lift it slightly.

Lift it a long way up. The small button is taken out. Then, pull the other button in the same way. You will see a plastic screw in the socket.

Unscrew it anticlockwise with a screwdriver.

Then, you will be able to remove the toilet lid.

Show

replacement for toilet tank lid

We need to replace a broken toilet tank lid on a glacier bay toilet purchased approximately 5-6 years ago. We are not finding them in the Home Depo store I can provide photos and measurements. Please have someone contact us.

Irene Moore
If you need any assistance, you can contact Glacier Bay Customer Service by phone at 1 855 434 5224. Please note that the company customer service team can be reached Monday through Friday from 8AM to 7PM EST, and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM EST.

Wall mount faucet 555913

I bought a wall mount faucet and it is leaking, Home Depot don't have the replacement valves, where can I find them

Irene Moore

According to the Home Depot return policy, if an order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, you should contact Glacier Bay Customer Support at 1 800 430 3376 within 30 days of delivery for resolution.

Questions 19