Giuntas Meat Farm - Giunta's Meat Farm
If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY
When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you see in the image. It's ready for a toss into the garbage. This is the roast beef which they call their "best!"
I wouldn't feed it to my dog...if I had one!
They at Giunta's Meat Farm told me that when roast beef becomes a few days old it "grows fat on it!"
Are they idiots or what?
They refuse to refund our money. Maye things are so bad there that they really need it!
DON'T BUY ANYTHING THERE!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- "While enjoying a Blue Bell Fudge Bar, the last thing everybody does is one final lick of the yummy bar from the stick. Ouch!! I got a sliver..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I placed an order for a triple tier planter stand using Pay-Pal as form of payment. Website states: "All items purchased online with Bambuzo that are approved before 11:00am local..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."