I hired Dannie to ship my horse from SC to ME and he told me my horse would be picked up in SC on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.My horse was loaded on Monday and did not get to me until the following Monday.

Related: Gilder Horse Transportation - EXCELLENT JOB....ALWAYS!!

Dannie took my horse to his house in Missouri ( so he says) for a week and would not tell me why or how my horse was doing or any contact. When I told him that since he would not tell me where my horse was that he could be listed as stolen Dannie told me to F$%@ off that some one else had told them that this was there horse ( a friend of his that wanted to steal him) and that he would only ship him to her even though the papers were in my name and I had all the papers and proof that it was my horse and that I paid him to ship him to me. The whole situation totally confused me as to what he was doing. Well long story shot I eventually got my horse from the other gal that Dannie shipped MY horse to for no reason.

And my horse was sick and starved. I was told that my horse does not eat hay so they gave him a 50 pound bag of grain in 3 days..... and this horse has severe stomach issues as he was a rescue that I saved years ago and has lasting stomach issues. So my horse lost 400 pounds in one week and was totally dehydrated and sick.

He is on heavy medications and special feeding programs.

ALL could have been avoided if Dannie would have answered my messages and phone calls delivered my horse when was contracted and not tried to steal him.FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU AND YOUR HORSE STAY AWAY FROM DANNIE PLEASE

Review about: Horse Transportation.

I didn't like: Terrible communication, Terrible quality, Held horse without permission, Horse arrived sick, Does not take care of horse.

1.1
Insurance Quality
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Tracking Tool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gilder Horse Transportation?

Comments

Adahy7159

Dastardly to say the least !!! File lawsuit.

file a lawsuit against him, his business , for medical bills, theft (if you reported it ) future health issues the animal may be prone to. get yourself an equine lawyer. File now!!!