Monroe, Washington

I have used Dannie for years now and hauled all of my horses across country and he's wonderful.Horses are always fed and watered and very well cared for.

Although he cannot help when a horse with a virus gets on his trailer he is not a vet but all of mine came off the trailer looking like a million bucks super happy and not stressed at all. He's great with young babies who have never hauled before. All the other reviews are super frustrating to read because I have used Dannie for five years now and always had a great exp with him. The one time I didn't use him my stud came off the trailer hived up and scratches all over his head.

I only let Dannie ship my horses.

He's just amazing and all his crew of drivers are so knowledgable and nice they allow me to bug them all the time with checking on my horses.I wouldn't trust any other hauler with my precious cargo.

Review about: Positive Experience.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gilder Horse Transportation?

Comments