GiftTree - To Expensive and Doesn't look anything like the picture shown.
I was very worried after ordering this basket after stumbling onto this site, I thought for sure I was going to be screwed because I already ordered the basket and there was nothing I could do. But I was a little relived when I saw most of the complaints were abut the flowers and the fruit baskets and I had ordered on of the spa baskets.
The gift arrived on the day I selected which was very nice. My friend ended up loving it and was very thankful for the nice gesture. But I was not as happy for the following reasons:
1. The picture dose not look like the basket you receive. The bow was not the same color as shown on their not to mention it was sloppy; it was just thrown on top of the basket and looked like it was tied by a little kid. I wouldn't normally care about such an aspect but when your paying $30.00 (plus $10.00 shipping) for a gift basket (that is very small to begin with) you want it to be perfect and exactly like what you expect it to bed.
2. To much money for what you get. Although you get quite a bit in the basket, the bottles are very small (Hotel size) and would be empty after one maybe 2 uses.
This is an okay basket: If you have the money but dont have the time.
If you dont have the money and do have the time, I would recommend making your own baskets from bath and body works and sending it yourself.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Arrived on day i selected
What I disliked
- Misinformation on website
- Item was not the same as advertised
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst florist ever. I will never order from then again. I ordered a friend a arrangement of fresh flowers. What she got looked like it was out..."
- "My son was nice enough to send me a dozen roses on Valentine's Day. After several hours, it was clear the flowers were dying. I called and a "customer service..."
- "...The flowers were delivered in a grocery box from Schnucks!!!I paid for a red glass vase...."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."