GiftTree - To Expensive and Doesn't look anything like the picture shown.
I was very worried after ordering this basket after stumbling onto this site, I thought for sure I was going to be screwed because I already ordered the basket and there was nothing I could do. But I was a little relived when I saw most of the complaints were abut the flowers and the fruit baskets and I had ordered on of the spa baskets.
The gift arrived on the day I selected which was very nice. My friend ended up loving it and was very thankful for the nice gesture. But I was not as happy for the following reasons:
1. The picture dose not look like the basket you receive. The bow was not the same color as shown on their not to mention it was sloppy; it was just thrown on top of the basket and looked like it was tied by a little kid. I wouldn't normally care about such an aspect but when your paying $30.00 (plus $10.00 shipping) for a gift basket (that is very small to begin with) you want it to be perfect and exactly like what you expect it to bed.
2. To much money for what you get. Although you get quite a bit in the basket, the bottles are very small (Hotel size) and would be empty after one maybe 2 uses.
This is an okay basket: If you have the money but dont have the time.
If you dont have the money and do have the time, I would recommend making your own baskets from bath and body works and sending it yourself.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Arrived on day i selected
What I disliked
- Misinformation on website
- Item was not the same as advertised
You May Also Like
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."