I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift.What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not a wicker basket like described and pictured on their site) filled with pasta, chips, pretzels and olives.
There wasn't a single piece of fruit included even though their description on the site was a "basket of fruit that is...accented with gourmet snacks". The presentation seemed very old and outdated. Feel very mislead and disappointed.
Just called their customer service number which states that they are open on weekdays from 5AM to 9PM PT.
It's now a little after 6PM PT and I get a recording that they are closed.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gifttree Simply Delicious Fruit And Gourmet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They were a DAY late with no explanation of why. They were supposed to come Monday between 1 and 3. NO SHOW. The driver called Monday evening and said my..."
- "Made an order for Pieology Pizza of around $40.00. About 15 minutes after placing the order from my iPhone App, Dealdash texted me back saying that the restaurant was "unusually..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I purchased this item: Taylor Made Golf- Tour Preferred Wedge. I received the item and immediately noticed the degree of bounce was 11°, but the pictures in the listing show..."
- "Toys r us is the WORST online shopping experience I have even had. It hasn't been once or twice that I have been screwed over by them it has been..."
- "I have had some bad issues with Apria health care . For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment. They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit..."