I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift.What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not a wicker basket like described and pictured on their site) filled with pasta, chips, pretzels and olives.
There wasn't a single piece of fruit included even though their description on the site was a "basket of fruit that is...accented with gourmet snacks". The presentation seemed very old and outdated. Feel very mislead and disappointed.
Just called their customer service number which states that they are open on weekdays from 5AM to 9PM PT.
It's now a little after 6PM PT and I get a recording that they are closed.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gifttree Simply Delicious Fruit And Gourmet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..."
- "Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs. One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that..."
- "Just got my sad flowers almost dead in a box :( $62 had to lie to my hubby say they were pretty so as not to hurt his feelings. Wow..."
- "So I was shopping at the dollar general on Wilson rd near Wible rd. I was near the refrigerators by the milk and there was an associate changing signs for..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."