I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift.What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not a wicker basket like described and pictured on their site) filled with pasta, chips, pretzels and olives.
There wasn't a single piece of fruit included even though their description on the site was a "basket of fruit that is...accented with gourmet snacks". The presentation seemed very old and outdated. Feel very mislead and disappointed.
Just called their customer service number which states that they are open on weekdays from 5AM to 9PM PT.
It's now a little after 6PM PT and I get a recording that they are closed.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gifttree Simply Delicious Fruit And Gourmet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I refere over 10 people to drive with door dash & they are denying my referral bonuses I have submitted pic from my app with people I refere been contacting..."
- "They were a DAY late with no explanation of why. They were supposed to come Monday between 1 and 3. NO SHOW. The driver called Monday evening and said my..."
- "On December 16, 2016 we received a holiday package of various munchies and pears. Now, to be honest, when my husband and I saw that the package was from Harry..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "I purchased this item: Taylor Made Golf- Tour Preferred Wedge. I received the item and immediately noticed the degree of bounce was 11°, but the pictures in the listing show..."
- "DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM AVA's. Read the other comments before you buy; I wish I would have. I paid $64 for a 6" vase with 8 carnations. This is..."