GiftTree - NEVER Order Flowers!
I ordered three arrangements this year and each one was a joke.They looked nothing like the photo on the Gift Tree website.
When I complained, I was told that the florists had been notified and they would go pick up the bad arrangement and drop off a new one. They going to pick up the old ones??? I've never heard of that AND they wanted me to guarantee that the people would be home. How in the world can I do that!?!?!
I tried to get the names of the florists and was told they were protected. WTF!
The first photo is what two were SUPPOSED to look like.
The second and third are what showed up.The fourth is from the website (and $20 more expensive) and the fifth is also what showed up
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Gifttree Winter Glow Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."
- "This company towed my car from right outside of my home, saying they are contracted by my HOA. There are no signs up, I have lived here over a year..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."