Wow, I really wish I would have read these reviews prior to placing my order at GiftTree.I cannot believe that this company is still in business.
After a botched delivery...to add insult to injury, the quality was so cheap and looked nothing like the picture. The only reason I went ahead and placed my order for a special birthday delivery for my daughter at her work is because it allowed me to request the exact day for delivery. Unfortunately, after receiving a confirmation (not estimated) day for delivery I was very pleased until I decided to check the status on my FedEx tracking number. Uh oh!!!
It was being delivered four days early! No! I called customer service and was reassured that they will have FedEx hold the item as previously requested for the proper delivery date. I decided to double-check the status again and low and behold it was still set for the wrong delivery date.
I called customer service again and Ms. Nelson told me that there was nothing she could do and that "they are only cookies" and the email I received with the confirmed delivery date was "just a generic email that they send out". Unbelievable! The email had my daughter's name in it and was explaining the confirmed date but they could not confirm the time request (I had asked for it to be delivered before 2pm) but I was fine with whatever time as long as the date was correct.
How is that a generic email!? This delivery was part of a birthday surprise at her work and it failed.
I will never order nor recommend GiftTree to anyone.At the end of the conversation with customer service, they said they would refund my $8.95 delivery fee...woop-dee-doo...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service and misinformation on website
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gifttree Cookie Gift Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Just had worst experience with girl working off Ca st. Encouraged me to purchase drink while she FILLED sandwich with peppers to go. What is your company going..."
- "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..."
- "OMG LADIES DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEYE ARE ... THEY WONT CUMMUNICATE WITH YOU ON ANY TYPE OF LEVEL.... SO I RDERED MY HAIR..."