Wow, I really wish I would have read these reviews prior to placing my order at GiftTree.I cannot believe that this company is still in business.
After a botched delivery...to add insult to injury, the quality was so cheap and looked nothing like the picture. The only reason I went ahead and placed my order for a special birthday delivery for my daughter at her work is because it allowed me to request the exact day for delivery. Unfortunately, after receiving a confirmation (not estimated) day for delivery I was very pleased until I decided to check the status on my FedEx tracking number. Uh oh!!!
It was being delivered four days early! No! I called customer service and was reassured that they will have FedEx hold the item as previously requested for the proper delivery date. I decided to double-check the status again and low and behold it was still set for the wrong delivery date.
I called customer service again and Ms. Nelson told me that there was nothing she could do and that "they are only cookies" and the email I received with the confirmed delivery date was "just a generic email that they send out". Unbelievable! The email had my daughter's name in it and was explaining the confirmed date but they could not confirm the time request (I had asked for it to be delivered before 2pm) but I was fine with whatever time as long as the date was correct.
How is that a generic email!? This delivery was part of a birthday surprise at her work and it failed.
I will never order nor recommend GiftTree to anyone.At the end of the conversation with customer service, they said they would refund my $8.95 delivery fee...woop-dee-doo...
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service and misinformation on website
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gifttree Cookie Gift Basket
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "Ava's Flowers.net came up on my email with an adorable Christmas tree arrangement for around $80. I ordered 4 of them. My husband asked me to send one to his..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..."
- "The clerk offered the room after 1:00 a.m. , till the following day, for one day/night rate. Reciept # conf.#0691121984. $61.54. The maid her check out that same morning(today), the..."