GiftTree - I do not recommend them at all

23 of 51 GiftTree reviews

Wow, I really wish I would have read these reviews prior to placing my order at GiftTree.I cannot believe that this company is still in business.

After a botched delivery...to add insult to injury, the quality was so cheap and looked nothing like the picture. The only reason I went ahead and placed my order for a special birthday delivery for my daughter at her work is because it allowed me to request the exact day for delivery. Unfortunately, after receiving a confirmation (not estimated) day for delivery I was very pleased until I decided to check the status on my FedEx tracking number. Uh oh!!!

It was being delivered four days early! No! I called customer service and was reassured that they will have FedEx hold the item as previously requested for the proper delivery date. I decided to double-check the status again and low and behold it was still set for the wrong delivery date.

I called customer service again and Ms. Nelson told me that there was nothing she could do and that "they are only cookies" and the email I received with the confirmed delivery date was "just a generic email that they send out". Unbelievable! The email had my daughter's name in it and was explaining the confirmed date but they could not confirm the time request (I had asked for it to be delivered before 2pm) but I was fine with whatever time as long as the date was correct.

How is that a generic email!? This delivery was part of a birthday surprise at her work and it failed.

I will never order nor recommend GiftTree to anyone.At the end of the conversation with customer service, they said they would refund my $8.95 delivery fee...woop-dee-doo...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor customer service and misinformation on website

Reason of review:
Gifttree Cookie Gift Basket
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #821649

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with GiftTree? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 51 GiftTree reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about GiftTree.
Filing a new complaint about
×