GiftTree.com lies about next day funeral service delivery.
DO NOT USE GIFTTREE.COM SERVICES AS THEY LIE ABOUT AVAILABLE NEXT DAY DELIVERY. (And who knows what else).
After a dear friend in the family passed away, I was online searching for a suitable flower arrangement. I am currently working on a ship in Europe and since there was no way to call, I went on the online chat to double check that although it was Saturday afternoon, that the bouquet would make it there on Sunday. I gave the funeral home address and they ASSURED me that it would be there. That the funeral services take a high priority.
I just received an email this afternoon that it never made it and the company will give me a call "at their leisure".
This is pure bull. IF YOU CAN'T GUARANTEE ME THAT IT WOULD BE THERE, TELL ME. DON'T LIE ABOUT IT.
Thank you for ruining my gesture in a time of sorrow.
Let others be aware and use a better florist. One that doesn't lie.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Non delivery of order
- Inability to fix the problem
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Lied to about delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gifttree Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a bunch of festivity flowers for around £45 for my mother from prestige flowers based on the beautiful photo they had on their website. What turned up was mortifying...."
- "The only thing I was happy with was the prompt delivery. My balloon was never delivered. Also the arrangement I ordered looked HUGE and beautiful and full.. I was expecting..."
- "My niece ordered a Christmas centerpiece with candles for me on Dec 22/18 they were supposed to be delivered that day. I had just lost my dog to a tragic..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."