GiftTree.com lies about next day funeral service delivery.
DO NOT USE GIFTTREE.COM SERVICES AS THEY LIE ABOUT AVAILABLE NEXT DAY DELIVERY. (And who knows what else).
After a dear friend in the family passed away, I was online searching for a suitable flower arrangement. I am currently working on a ship in Europe and since there was no way to call, I went on the online chat to double check that although it was Saturday afternoon, that the bouquet would make it there on Sunday. I gave the funeral home address and they ASSURED me that it would be there. That the funeral services take a high priority.
I just received an email this afternoon that it never made it and the company will give me a call "at their leisure".
This is pure bull. IF YOU CAN'T GUARANTEE ME THAT IT WOULD BE THERE, TELL ME. DON'T LIE ABOUT IT.
Thank you for ruining my gesture in a time of sorrow.
Let others be aware and use a better florist. One that doesn't lie.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Non delivery of order
- Inability to fix the problem
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Lied to about delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gifttree Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three arrangements this year and each one was a joke. They looked nothing like the photo on the Gift Tree website. When I complained, I was told that..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."