GiftCardRescue - Dishonest

44 of 48 GiftCardRescue reviews

The first gift card I sent GiftCardRescue.com was in their hands on 6/6. They CLAIMED they mailed me a check 6/20. I received the check DATED 7/1.

Now we move onto the 2nd gift card: It was in their hands 6/19, they CLAIMED they mailed the check 6/30, received it today dated 7/14. Again, nearly a month after they have my gift cards they finally mail my check!

Their website claims all orders are processed and checks mailed out within 2 days - B.S. !!! I have one more order out with them, when or if it finally arrives, I will NEVER do business with them again! By my past experiences with them, I am going to take a wild guess and we will see how close I get..................... My last order with them was in their hands 6/30, they CLAIM to have mailed my check 7/6 - I am guessing they will probably actually mail it around 7/25 - 8/1

Every time I email them the INSIST they mailed the check and it takes 14 mailing days for it to get here FIRST class from Cali! While I can fully understand delays can happen, WHY LIE about it???? I can do business with someone who just gets behind once in a while, but I cant do business with liars. It wasnt until AFTER I received my first check and emailed them AGAIN asking why they lied to me, did they finally say "Sorry there were delays"... thats it, thats all they said!!!! SELLER/BUYER BEWARE!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with GiftCardRescue? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
44 of 48 GiftCardRescue reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about GiftCardRescue.
Filing a new complaint about
×