Delhi, Delhi

Just few days back I was searching for a unique range of online Rakhi for my brother and came across the exquisite Rakhi variety available at Rakhi.Giftalove.com !I was impressed a lot.

Finally I placed an order for a beautiful Pearl Rakhi and placed an order for its delivery to my brother in Hyderabad. To avoid rush I placed an order for Rakhi bit early.

Unfortunately the Rakhi I placed an order for was not delivered rather it was a different Rakhi that was delivered to my brother’s address.I was happy with the timely delivery but since Giftalove.com had delivered another Rakhi that my brother loved, so I am quite happy with the exquisite collection of online Rakhis on the portal.

Review about: Pearl Rakhi.

I liked: Nice.

4.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fair pricing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Giftalove?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Prestige Flowers - NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN Prestige Flowers "Me and my siblings ordered flowers for mother's day this year, I even ordered additional coloured roses for extra money. To my shock and embarrassment the flowers were really badly..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Worst flowers & disgusting customer service! Bloomex Flowers "It arrived upside down in the box, flowers scattered all over the bottom of the box & most of them half dead! The arrangement was smaller, than the deluxe one..." Read more Avasflowers Avas Holiday Flower Tree Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - BEWARE Avasflowers "...I paid $92.92 for a flower arrangement that was suppose to be delivered on February 23..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more