Don't trust this site..They are number 1 fraud.
They play with sentiments of customers. They won't deliver your items in time. My order was supposed to get on 19 sept 2016 but order was delivered on 27 sept 2016. It was a gift for my parents.
And instead of getting figs rich passion flowers sweets, they delivered Sooji sweets.Shame on you Giftalove. Never ever use this site for any purchase. They will play with the you. They will give you tracking number, but that tracking numbers wont work.
Customer service is like a snail service.
So overall, they are not genuine.Thank you Giftalove for such huge frustration
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "I purchased a Pioneer KEH-2030 Radio/Cassette Player for my car. I had it professionally installed. When I began to use it I noticed that the radio reception was terrible..."
- "Had 3_this summer alone they all burst blew up right in my face they tried all different types waste of money ..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."