Hackensack, New Jersey

Don't trust this site..They are number 1 fraud.

They play with sentiments of customers. They won't deliver your items in time. My order was supposed to get on 19 sept 2016 but order was delivered on 27 sept 2016. It was a gift for my parents.

And instead of getting figs rich passion flowers sweets, they delivered Sooji sweets.Shame on you Giftalove. Never ever use this site for any purchase. They will play with the you. They will give you tracking number, but that tracking numbers wont work.

Customer service is like a snail service.

So overall, they are not genuine.Thank you Giftalove for such huge frustration

Review about: Passion Flowers 250Gm Code Rgg10281 250Gmsgal 14.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Candies
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Giftalove?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bloomex Flowers - Worst flowers & disgusting customer service! Bloomex Flowers "It arrived upside down in the box, flowers scattered all over the bottom of the box & most of them half dead! The arrangement was smaller, than the deluxe one..." Read more Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA Avasflowers "PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out..." Read more Avasflowers - Avas Flowers - Great Service - Funniest Complaints  Avasflowers "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..." Read more Avasflowers - A Fraud Avasflowers "Ordered from a company marketed as a local florist. Come to find out, they are not local at all. Policy states flowers may be substituted but the same make and..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more