Don't trust this site..They are number 1 fraud.
They play with sentiments of customers. They won't deliver your items in time. My order was supposed to get on 19 sept 2016 but order was delivered on 27 sept 2016. It was a gift for my parents.
And instead of getting figs rich passion flowers sweets, they delivered Sooji sweets.Shame on you Giftalove. Never ever use this site for any purchase. They will play with the you. They will give you tracking number, but that tracking numbers wont work.
Customer service is like a snail service.
So overall, they are not genuine.Thank you Giftalove for such huge frustration
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "Had 3_this summer alone they all burst blew up right in my face they tried all different types waste of money ..."
- "Hello, i am a very regular customer at this store. i was shopping online a torrid on black Friday or cyber Monday for 2 boots, these 2. but i..."
- "I purchased a Pioneer KEH-2030 Radio/Cassette Player for my car. I had it professionally installed. When I began to use it I noticed that the radio reception was terrible..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."