Gexa Energy - Mistakenly charged me a $299 deposit, and did nothing to resolve
Definitely listen to the other reviews here in regards to Gexa Energy being scammy. They charged me a $299 fee in April that I had no idea about. I had to call in and deal with customer support for hours trying to identify what this charge was. Turns out it was a mistake withdrawal from their end which was noted as a "deposit fee".
They said they would process a refund check for me. It's been 2 weeks. I called back in today and they said the check is now being processed and will be complete soon. Once the check processes, they will mail it to me which will take another 2+ weeks.
So they can mistakenly charge me $299 instantly but it takes more than a month to refund that back to me? Yikes. As an apology for the inconvenience, their rep told me he can get me a lower rate... if I signed a contract extension with them hahahaha. That's their apology... what?
Never had this issue with any other electricity provider. Back to the drawing board on powertochoose.org
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Original contract price
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor customer service
- Business practices
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "They raised our rates from 55.50 every three months for pick up of trash once a week, to 67.50 for three months with pickup once a week. We are lucky if..."
- "Like another reviewer, I had the gold not orange granules, a little black too, but mostly these tiny gold, round granules like grains of sand or salt, as you can..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I purchased two library embossers from Acorn Sales Co (President Adam Raidabaugh) on Nov. 16, 2010. Upon receiving them, I noticed that they did not make an even imprint..."
- "The Biscayne Commons parking lot in front of the Publix Supermarket is always full of vagrants and panhandlers. Every time I shop there I am constantly harassed by panhandlers and..."
- "Seller, Dena Spadafora at 64960 Liberty Trail, North Liberty IN 46554-9349. is a lying cheating thief and Poshmark did nothing to rectify the situation - CUSTOMERS BEWARE, if you get..."