Gexa Energy - Mistakenly charged me a $299 deposit, and did nothing to resolve
Definitely listen to the other reviews here in regards to Gexa Energy being scammy. They charged me a $299 fee in April that I had no idea about. I had to call in and deal with customer support for hours trying to identify what this charge was. Turns out it was a mistake withdrawal from their end which was noted as a "deposit fee".
They said they would process a refund check for me. It's been 2 weeks. I called back in today and they said the check is now being processed and will be complete soon. Once the check processes, they will mail it to me which will take another 2+ weeks.
So they can mistakenly charge me $299 instantly but it takes more than a month to refund that back to me? Yikes. As an apology for the inconvenience, their rep told me he can get me a lower rate... if I signed a contract extension with them hahahaha. That's their apology... what?
Never had this issue with any other electricity provider. Back to the drawing board on powertochoose.org
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Original contract price
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor customer service
- Business practices
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a water filter installed on my main water line, which draws from an underground stream. The canister was installed without the use of any wall brackets in..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."