Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

i had placed a prepaid order for a karbonn titanium s5 mobile on Getitbazaar, provided by Technix electronics on oct 30 2013.

order id : 100008657.

An amount of Rs.8441 for the same was paid using Bank of Baroda internet banking. I received my parcel on 8th nov 2013 via India Post. The parcel had an unsealed mobile box with a STONE wrapped in plastic cover inside it.

I contacted getitbazaar helpline and mailed them the photgraphs too.

The customercare service is really very poor. When i contacted the Noida office, the moment they realized my identity, they just said "wrong number" and cut the call. I tried to call them many times, everytime i was welcomed with the same response.

Review about: Karbonn Titanium S5.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8441
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Getit Bazaar?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more