Hello.I am writing about a well-known Austrian vendor get-rc.to.

Sadly enough, after long years of good work, they started to sell fake products. Don't even think about buying their 6-APB, despite low price. Anyone, who has been scammed by him as well, please write to my mail darkstepmusic@hotmail.com Together we can change the world.

Additionally, please inform Alertpay. This fake is especially dangerous, and can have tragic consequences.

I have contacted the vendor, and he doesn't care about public health at all.Sad, as he had a good reputation in past.

Review about: Benzo Fury.

Review #197442 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Get RC?

Submit review

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1225991

I got scammed by zodiac MDMA online.com I sent 235.00 and got nothing I need good sources but it seems to be impossible!!!!

HonestGirl
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #663103

Indeed, this supplier is unreliable.I've had repeated problems with "get-rc.to" not doing as they promised.

Customer support responses come from "Robert Schaffhauser" but it appears several non-English speakers respond from this email. The responses use only basic English and do not always correspond to my inquiry. For example, Robert Schaffhauser agrees to send order as requested and then, colleagues at manufacturer in China do not respect such agreements.

Instead, they process the order several days later than agreed and with different shipping terms than I paid for (paid 30 Euros for express shipping and my package was sent economy instead).Because of repeated problems across 5 different orders, over last 5 months, I am now convinced that "get-rc.to' is a scam - or at least they do not care to keep their commitments!

BULK MAN

I bought lots of their 6-apb and i totally agree with you. It sent some people to the hospital in my country.

RBBW

They are scammers, stole my money. stay away from get-rc.to and any other scam research chemical vendor sites run by robert schaffhauser and adrian schmidt

David
#212086

He stole my money to. Never sent the products. Please contact his isp and his domain name registar (meganet) if you have been frauded by him, to get this ***-hole off the internet.

Natalia
#194286

Owned is a dumb-***. cannot say nothing more. This review really helped me.

Aleksander
#194195

Idiots like You cannot have big ... Instead, they are angry about having such small, and go flaming other people for nothing :D. And yes - go buy some alcohol and calm Your nerves.

owned