Get R Done Guns - Blatant disregard for customer service ie., does not answer phone much less return any calls or answer any messages. Absolute failure to abide by rules and laws governing an FFL.
Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June
2014.Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the receipt with all the pertinent information.
Ran into a small discrepancy
during the B/G Check with DMV. During the month or so it took me to straighten out matters w/ the DMV the company which was handling the transfer sent the gun back to Get R Done Guns. When I showed the transfering agent the documents complying and satisfying the reason for the background rejection another attempt was made to pass the background check. Having been successful this time a call was made to GRDG's, no answer left message.
Thru the course of the next several days,weeks and months including the same gun show events where pistol was purchased and keeping in touch with Fallout Firearms (transfer agent, VERY HELPFUL during this whole ordeal) many calls by both of us have fallen on deaf ears to this day. I would also like to mention that the host of the gun show has also been trying (in vain I'm sorry to say} to get this matter settled on my behalf. A last and final note. It was brought to my attention that I was not the only one having this kind of trouble with this vendor.
PULL HIS FFL !!!!!This is just a HOBBY for this delinquent !!!
More Review Details
What I liked
- First and our last encounter
What I disliked
- Their customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Hand Gun
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- " Have been using these guys exclusively for at least 15 yrs. Yesterday I went to have the oil changed in my 98 Saturn. I requested their 'basic oil..."
- "What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship. Filthy room. The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers..."
- "Good afternoon, I am writing to formally complain about the terribly outrageous service received from your disheveled location on Windmill and Pecos here in Henderson, Nevada. My fiancé had..."