Get R Done Guns - Blatant disregard for customer service ie., does not answer phone much less return any calls or answer any messages. Absolute failure to abide by rules and laws governing an FFL.
Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June
2014.Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the receipt with all the pertinent information.
Ran into a small discrepancy
during the B/G Check with DMV. During the month or so it took me to straighten out matters w/ the DMV the company which was handling the transfer sent the gun back to Get R Done Guns. When I showed the transfering agent the documents complying and satisfying the reason for the background rejection another attempt was made to pass the background check. Having been successful this time a call was made to GRDG's, no answer left message.
Thru the course of the next several days,weeks and months including the same gun show events where pistol was purchased and keeping in touch with Fallout Firearms (transfer agent, VERY HELPFUL during this whole ordeal) many calls by both of us have fallen on deaf ears to this day. I would also like to mention that the host of the gun show has also been trying (in vain I'm sorry to say} to get this matter settled on my behalf. A last and final note. It was brought to my attention that I was not the only one having this kind of trouble with this vendor.
PULL HIS FFL !!!!!This is just a HOBBY for this delinquent !!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- First and our last encounter
What I disliked
- Their customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Hand Gun
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship. Filthy room. The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers..."
- " Have been using these guys exclusively for at least 15 yrs. Yesterday I went to have the oil changed in my 98 Saturn. I requested their 'basic oil..."
- "I received my first Coach bag as a Christmas present (2014). I started using it in March 2015 or so and by August, the straps started showing signs of..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."