Get R Done Guns - Blatant disregard for customer service ie., does not answer phone much less return any calls or answer any messages. Absolute failure to abide by rules and laws governing an FFL.

1 of 2 Get R Done Guns reviews

Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June

2014.Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the receipt with all the pertinent information.

Ran into a small discrepancy

during the B/G Check with DMV. During the month or so it took me to straighten out matters w/ the DMV the company which was handling the transfer sent the gun back to Get R Done Guns. When I showed the transfering agent the documents complying and satisfying the reason for the background rejection another attempt was made to pass the background check. Having been successful this time a call was made to GRDG's, no answer left message.

Thru the course of the next several days,weeks and months including the same gun show events where pistol was purchased and keeping in touch with Fallout Firearms (transfer agent, VERY HELPFUL during this whole ordeal) many calls by both of us have fallen on deaf ears to this day. I would also like to mention that the host of the gun show has also been trying (in vain I'm sorry to say} to get this matter settled on my behalf. A last and final note. It was brought to my attention that I was not the only one having this kind of trouble with this vendor.

PULL HIS FFL !!!!!This is just a HOBBY for this delinquent !!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • First and our last encounter
  • What I disliked

Hand Gun
Review category
Shopping
review #627606

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Get R Done Guns? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Get R Done Guns reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Get R Done Guns.
Filing a new complaint about
×