We purchased a $9000 Subzero refrigerator.It all started when my husband had to assist the delivery men carry the refrigerator into the kitchen.

(recently injured shoulder) They left it saying they would be back in 45 minutes after the installer came. My husband prepared the frig to be taken out, took off cabinet doors etc. The installer came and left the old frig in the middle of the kitchen between the stove and sink. He had nothing to protect our cork floor so my husband had to get something to put the refrigerator on so not to damage our floor.

Note we did tell the salesman we had a cork floor. He told us no problem they will have material to protect your floor. Now 9 hours later we have a leaking old heavy refrigerator in the middle of our kitchen. We called and they said the pick up will be there when he is done is last install.

They were not even nice about it and if my floor is damaged there is going to be a serious issue.

I will never do busy with them again!I am extremely unhappy.

Review about: Sub Zero Refrigerator.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gerhards Appliances?

Comments

sue

Sorry to hear you had an awful experience as well.Our dissatisfaction continues.

Once they get your money they don't care about satisfaction or things being right.We continue to have issues with this appliance, they don't care.

Sue

Yes, Gerhard's is totally pathetic!My $2,000 Bosch Dishwasher I ordered from them online.....came USED, with MOLD and water!Refused delivery, thank god, I used my American Express card........they will get my money back.

ZACH and LINDA GERHARD are a mess, totally lied, this is family owned!

What a horrible family they all are!!!!!:(

Sue

ZACH and LINDA GERHARD are a mess, totally lied, this is family owned!

What a horrible family they all are!!!!!:(