Review about Georgia Power Residential Vegetation Management from Douglasville, Georgia
Your company set someone out to cut brush under the powrlines on my property and they cut down my garden my hard work my food called all day no response from anybody really
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Georgia Power Residential Vegetation Management
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Wet Seal was had a sale thus weekend... $50 off all orders over $50 and %60 off clearance items. This was a computer glitch that took them 2 days to..."
- "This Property needs a lot of Work, it is falling apart and Renterswarehouse only wants to cover up the problems and brush them under the rug...."
- "Paid for my meal which came out to being $19.06 in total. The pizza never arrived. Called them there was a mix up on my behalf. Then I just cancelled..."