Review about Georgia Power Residential Vegetation Management from Douglasville, Georgia
Your company set someone out to cut brush under the powrlines on my property and they cut down my garden my hard work my food called all day no response from anybody really
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Georgia Power Residential Vegetation Management
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Wow! These reviews are spot on. My 7 month old and I have been displaced do tp high levels of mold spores in the air. The normal count is between..."
- "I purchased a Samsung dishwasher in Dec 2012 from a Best Buy store in Douglasville GA. It was on a clearance sale and was $499. I waited a few days..."
- "They left centered versus centered my print on shirts ordered and refused to reprint all shirts correctly, they tried to give me credit for 3 out of 10 shirts. They..."