George Wood Clothing - Poor embroidery job, poor customer service, ruined clothing
I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery.They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are really secretive about who this is.
It seems sketchy. The jacket came back with stitching over the reflective striping. They basically ruined the jacket. The didnt offer to refund my $$ nor did they offer to ask their contractor to replace the jacket.
They had a really bad attitude about the whole thing...
i've been shopping there almost 25 years and never had a problem until this.
they didnt seem to care.at all.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of work
- Did not offer refund
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..."
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."