George Wood Clothing - Poor embroidery job, poor customer service, ruined clothing
I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery.They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are really secretive about who this is.
It seems sketchy. The jacket came back with stitching over the reflective striping. They basically ruined the jacket. The didnt offer to refund my $$ nor did they offer to ask their contractor to replace the jacket.
They had a really bad attitude about the whole thing...
i've been shopping there almost 25 years and never had a problem until this.
they didnt seem to care.at all.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of work
- Did not offer refund
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I would like to cancel my order...."
- "Buyers beware, total rip off artists. We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy. After looking at it, It had multiple..."
- "I should have read the paperwork but needless to say. I got a $23,000 car loan, paid $4000 down with a $610.00 monthly payment. The interest rate is 23%. After..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."