George Wood Clothing - Poor embroidery job, poor customer service, ruined clothing
I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery.They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are really secretive about who this is.
It seems sketchy. The jacket came back with stitching over the reflective striping. They basically ruined the jacket. The didnt offer to refund my $$ nor did they offer to ask their contractor to replace the jacket.
They had a really bad attitude about the whole thing...
i've been shopping there almost 25 years and never had a problem until this.
they didnt seem to care.at all.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of work
- Did not offer refund
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I recently purchased a handbag from one of your sellers to only be told the bag had water damage and would I accept a similar bag instead! The new one..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "I kept getting phone calls from a Dallas number but no message so I called back. First- an agent NEVER charges an upfront FEE! I've worked for Cadillac and..."