Atlanta, Georgia

This happens to be the worst attorney ever.If you ever wonder why he is not doing work it is because he is sitting at a bar getting drunk every day.

You will find him everyday at the pink pony. Don't believe it go in and you will see for yourself. He will take your money and tell you that he will get the job done.

This will never happen please read all the reviews relating to this attorney.

HE IS THE WORST ATTORNEY EVER!!NO WONDER WHY YOU SEE SO MANY COMPLAINTS!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with George M Plumides And Associates?

Submit review

Comments

George is by far the absolute worst attorney that has ever existed.It is quite shocking that he actually passed the State Bar Exam and is allowed in a court room.

DO NOT HIRE THIS ATTORNEY!!!! Furthermore, his paralegal, Maury James is a heroine addict and can be found in the bluff approximately 3x per day.

Brooke is the name of this attorneys girlfriend and she is a thief.If you ever have the unfortunate experience of coming in contact with these people, RUN LIKE ***!!!!!