100% full Not resolved

HES ON CRAIGS LIST - FLOORING BY GEORGE = DEPENDABLE FLOORING ROSLINDALE FLOORING HARDWOOD SPECIALIST QN FLOORING HIS NUMBER IS 857-284-9567 I HAVE PICS I CAN SHARE I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR NEW FLOORS AND I HAVE TO LOOK AT A MESS EVERY DAY !

He'll go anywhere but he won't come back when he ruins your floors the are pics of BRAND NEW hardwood floors after getting the recommended extra coat of poly by George he won't fix them won't make good on the damage won't provide insurance info won't call back .....

Maybe the better business bureau will shut him down I'm righting them if he screwed you you should too.

George Ngo saigonboy or whatever else he calls himself.DONT CALL GEORGE 857-284-9567

Review about: Damaged Floors.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with George Hardwood Floors?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Eagle Carports - Angry at Eagle carport!!!! Eagle Carports "I have filed a review then a complaint with the BBB against Eagle carports Mount Airy. They have an A* rating!!!! They somehow have more customers writing positive reviews than..." Read more George Hardwood Floors - GEORGE (QUOC) NGO PUT A COATING OF POLY ON BRAND NEW FLOORS THAT COST THOUSANDS AND RUINED THEM AND WONT PAY UP OR FIX George Hardwood Floors "HES ON CRAIGS LIST - FLOORING BY GEORGE = DEPENDABLE FLOORING ROSLINDALE FLOORING HARDWOOD SPECIALIST QN FLOORING HIS NUMBER IS 857-284-9567 I HAVE PICS I CAN SHARE I PAID A..." Read more Eagle Carports...SUCK Eagle Carports "Horrible experience! Trash left behind and a broken window hidden behind one of our trailers. I refuse to pick up after the "techs" again. I notified the company and they..." Read more Mcc And Associates - M.C.C. and Associates, Inc. - Shannon McAnally & Ryan Narramore ripped off my dental office. Mcc And Associates " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..." Read more Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more g2a - Horrible scam website g2a "*First time using G2A *Purchase key for game *Key doesn't work *Contact seller and explain problem *Seller replies: "and?" *Support Team takes over the case *G2A closes case in seller's..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more