100% full Not resolved

HES ON CRAIGS LIST - FLOORING BY GEORGE = DEPENDABLE FLOORING ROSLINDALE FLOORING HARDWOOD SPECIALIST QN FLOORING HIS NUMBER IS 857-284-9567 I HAVE PICS I CAN SHARE I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR NEW FLOORS AND I HAVE TO LOOK AT A MESS EVERY DAY !

He'll go anywhere but he won't come back when he ruins your floors the are pics of BRAND NEW hardwood floors after getting the recommended extra coat of poly by George he won't fix them won't make good on the damage won't provide insurance info won't call back .....

Maybe the better business bureau will shut him down I'm righting them if he screwed you you should too.

George Ngo saigonboy or whatever else he calls himself.DONT CALL GEORGE 857-284-9567

Review about: Damaged Floors.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with George Hardwood Floors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Mb Tubes - Inspection call Mb Tubes "Inspectn Call format filled, mailed to wrinspn@rites .com .since ,response not got, even from one mobile no.Mr Pandey 9996303329 .We are manufacturer ,M.B.Tubes,contact person somani 8959595202 . Texon Global Pvt...." Read more Review about Steelmaster Buildings Service from Bloomingdale, Florida SteelMaster Buildings "Variety of problems but main one is that they were missing parts and refuse to supply.. Notified them on day of delivery that vent missing, took months to finally get..." Read more Future Buildings - Future steal ur money Future Buildings "***, don't buy. bought a 25x50 "on sale" of course, cause all their bldgs seem to be cancellations or on some sort of bargain. was forced to buy their plans..." Read more Monster Constructors poor quality and failure to honor warranty Monster Constructors "I hired Mark at Monster Constructors to finish an outdoor kitchen and install a concrete countertop. Less than 30 days after completing the job, the concrete countertop began turning white...." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more