George Boulos Nemir - George9785 sold me a duck on ebay then sent threatening messages demanding Feedback
i bought a Pilot Duck figurine on eBay from GEORGE9785. Before the duck arrived he began hounding me for feedback. This communication evolved into threats. I was waiting for the duck to be delivered to me before leaving any type of feedback. This guy was totally unbelievable because he sent me thirty seven threatening emails demanding that I leave him feedback, or else.
This guys name is George Boulos and he lives in BC Canada. He mailed me my item and it took seven days to arrive, but after three days, he became impatient and very abusive. He began making threats after five days.
After the item arrived, I found myself on his mailing list and the reading literature that he sent was all anti-American propaganda. By the way, did I mention that he lives in Canada and sells aircraft collectibles under the name GEORGE9785 ?
I Googled this guy and found many other complaints about him, such as that the items in in online eBay store are actually items that he bought using his other eBay name 55SECONDS. As 55SECONDS, he has a little *** game going, he buys items, does charge-backs on his credit cards ( he has many Credit cards ) then he keeps the items to sell under his selling name on eBay, GEORGE9785.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Space And Aviation Collectibles
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "FashionMia sent me the wrong product in June 2016. When contacted, FashionMia told me I did order the item received. I emailed back to FashionMia the order confirmation..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."