George Boulos Nemir - George9785 sold me a duck on ebay then sent threatening messages demanding Feedback
i bought a Pilot Duck figurine on eBay from GEORGE9785. Before the duck arrived he began hounding me for feedback. This communication evolved into threats. I was waiting for the duck to be delivered to me before leaving any type of feedback. This guy was totally unbelievable because he sent me thirty seven threatening emails demanding that I leave him feedback, or else.
This guys name is George Boulos and he lives in BC Canada. He mailed me my item and it took seven days to arrive, but after three days, he became impatient and very abusive. He began making threats after five days.
After the item arrived, I found myself on his mailing list and the reading literature that he sent was all anti-American propaganda. By the way, did I mention that he lives in Canada and sells aircraft collectibles under the name GEORGE9785 ?
I Googled this guy and found many other complaints about him, such as that the items in in online eBay store are actually items that he bought using his other eBay name 55SECONDS. As 55SECONDS, he has a little *** game going, he buys items, does charge-backs on his credit cards ( he has many Credit cards ) then he keeps the items to sell under his selling name on eBay, GEORGE9785.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Space And Aviation Collectibles
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..."
- "I returned my defective shoes to Merrell Canada after 6 months of use because they were falling apart. About 1.5 months later they asked me to select a new pair..."
- "Kabam is becoming to be absolutely trash, making the p2w (Pay To Win) and also being less enjoyable. Spending large amounts of money daily wouldn't even make it enjoyable. They..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."