1.3

I had a wood fence installed in the spring which cost over $7000.00 by the above company. Although the fence posts were not evenly lined up I overlooked that fact but when the fence began to separate from the post in August I contacted the installer, sent him some pictures.

He said that he would be by to fix the problem. I followed up in September, October, November and December. He finally contacted me in December using the new phone excuse and informed me that he was willing to come but says that he completed the job properly and that he would not do "repair service or maintenance" after the fact.

The fence that he replaced lasted over 30 for over years and his fence is beginning to fall apart after a few months He is no longer returning calls and honestly I am done with him and never want to see him again. He did a terrible job.

User's recommendation: stay away.

Location: Mississauga, Ontario

Comments

You are writing absolutely false information! You received excellent service for perfect pay.

You were demanding extra free service and pissed when you couldn’t receive free stuff. Shame on you.

Geo Land Reviews