Genomelink Phone Numbers and Emails

General Info
Send Message
Is this your business?

Genomelink Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    84% phone 16% email
  • The best phone number to call Genomelink is 8009525210.

• The longest wait times are on Thursday, while the shortest are on Saturday. The average call time is 12 seconds.

• People call Genomelink mainly because of request for information, account, payments and charges.

View full overview ›

1.2
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Genomelink's Customer Service?

Bonilla A
Bonilla A
Feels Disappointed | Jul 22, 2023

Not great because I am having a difficult time changing my email address

Lina Z Wrn
Lina Z Wrn
Feels Disappointed | Apr 20, 2023

I paid to discover more about my ethnicity background and about the traits and I received the results in less then an hour, which made me doubt about the page. When I opened it, I turned out tu have literally everything in my ethnical background, but mostly Irish, British and Iberian, what I have literally 0 as a result in Myheritage.com and all the history from my family. I am a pure Lithuanian-Belarusian Askhenazi, but your page did not show any of these. And lastly, apparently I had all the possible diseases in my genes according to you. I'm so sure it's fake and the whole page is a scam, I regret so much spending my money on that. I wish your customer service were kind enough and they refund me.

Darren F Frb
Darren F Frb
Feels Disappointed | Dec 15, 2022

I didn't receive an answer from them yet about the Hunter Gatherer and Farmer purchase on why it's only available for customers who used there Ancestry DNA or 23 and me accounts and not available for customers who used there My Heritage account .

Summary of Genomelink Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Genomelink?

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about my account”
  • “Results question”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing question”
  • “Charges”
  • “Charged after canceling subscription”

Account Question:

• “Subscription help”
  • “Log in problems”
  • “How come Genolinks only allows Ancestry DNA and 23 and Me accounts to purchase the Farmers/Hunter Gatherer report and not the My Heratige DNA account ?”

Staff Question:

2.8
LabCorp
1951 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Genomelink? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup