Harrison Charter Township, Michigan

This was by far the worst experience I've ever had with a florist.I placed an order online based on a picture & description, I called the florist to make sure they could make it as pictured (Happy Birthday Cake).

They assured me they could. Recvd a pic from recipient. I was appalled - looked nothing like a cake; a blob of flowers. Long story short, Randy offered me a partial refund.

After many follow ups, 17 business days later, I still don't have my partial refund.

Now I'm just going to dispute the entire charge on my credit card unless the owner calls me and issues a total refund.What a shame.

Review about: Genes Florist And Gift Baskets Birthday Brilliance Cake.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Genes Florist And Gift Baskets?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - YOU JUST DON'T GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Bloomex Flowers "I placed an order for a delivery of Designers Collection III flowers for my mother (Mother's Day), delivery 13th May 2017. I specifically requested and paid for delivery on the..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Worst flowers & disgusting customer service! Bloomex Flowers "It arrived upside down in the box, flowers scattered all over the bottom of the box & most of them half dead! The arrangement was smaller, than the deluxe one..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more