General Electric - Peeling Microwave Paint TWO APPLIANCES

53 of 205 General Electric reviews

In 2011 I purchased a GE countertop microwave.After a little over 1 year, the paint on the bottom of the oven began to peel.

GE offered me a small rebate voucher to use toward another GE microwave. Got the second one in June of 2012 for $130 and now this one is peeling even worse than the first one. (photo attached). Contacted GE again and even sent a photo of the peeling paint.

All they said they can do for me is give me a $50 voucher toward ANOTHER GE microwave.

After two unsatisfactory GE microwaves I am not interested in using the voucher plus $100+ out of pocket to purchase a third microwave.CERTAINLY MICROWAVE OVENS SHOULD LAST FOR MORE THAN 18 MONTHS.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
$250
Product or service
Ge Countertop Microwave
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #467986
Had an experience with General Electric? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
53 of 205 General Electric reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

 
×
You were reading a complaint about General Electric.
Filing a new complaint about
×