We bought new home from Gehan home about 3 years ago.From first year our ground had problems and roof needed be fix and now We had leak water from roof without strong wind.

Related: Gehan Homes deliver poor quality and fraudunant charging practices.

the person fixed roof said We have more broken singles and comming out from your roof. We might need to fix whole roof or put new roof. We have lot of another problems also.Gehan did very poor job and used cheapest roof so they can make more money. they do not think buyers at all.

they did not want to work with you and they want to sell you and go to another person.

they do not think We have to live this house and We have a life.We do not know what we should do now We have to spend $10,000 more for new roof or what ?

Review about: Quality And Construction Issues.

I didn't like: Inability to provide good contract home.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $15000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Gehan Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more Chipotle - Employee named Deysi is the worse! Chipotle "I went to chipotle at 5175 Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092 for past few years and for many times I didn't get satisfactory customer service but this time I was..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more