Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I ordered and paid for a set of Apple Pro Airpods, sold as 'Apple AirPods Pro - Wireless Charging Case - Refurbished & Sealed' On arrival they did not work as Airpods should. I took them to my local Apple store who confirmed that they were not Apple products, ie they were fakes.

I requested the appropriate paperwork from Geekswag but had no reply, either using their in-house contact form or to an email sent to their published email address. They do not publish a physical address and their published telephone number does not exist. Recorded letters were sent their registered Office address, obtained from Companies House, but no reply to these letters either.

They have been reported to Action Fraud, who are unable to take any action.

The only recourse is to take them to court but this requires them to acknowledge receipt of the summons. I will have to write off the money but hope that others will take heed of my experience as well as the similar experienced by many others, as seen by the many TrustPilot reviews.

User's recommendation: Do NOT buy anything from this company.

GeekSwag Cons: Sell fake items and have no idea of customer service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

GeekSwag Reviews