2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user May 11, 2018

Today I realized there is a third issue. As i used the phone outdoors it felt less bright than before, so I compared it to another, the exact same model, and it was clearly much brighter.

It's clear that the screen they replaced, taking a lot of my money and three months, is defective.

Please see picture at https://drive.google.com/file/d/15jxRmlm0iuZeaSF9LD2aJ3KxWAHLVwEc/view (cannot upload more pictures to original review) Today I got an email from them telling me that they will ask around to see what happened, I think they're just trying to stall this and make me lose time and temper. best regards,

Original review posted by user May 10, 2018

The phone (redmi note 4x) broke in my pocket few days after finally receiving it. It had a Cristal screen protector that was intact but the screen underneath now suddenly had a crack.

They made me ship it to China, very expensive, and after several weeks they tell me I have to pay for the repair or for the shipping to send it back broken. Trapped in this blackmail with my phone kidnapped I payed for the repair, 50€ + the shipping. Half the price of the phone.

So the phone finally arrives, many months after the original purchase. The screen was repaired but now none of the cameras work and the light of the buttons (menu,home,back) is broken too. The camera might be a software issue, but the buttons are definitely not since they seem half litted. Please see photos.

Provider does not answer mails anymore. I fear the will ask me again to ship it to China which is completely unacceptable.

I would only accept either a brand new phone or a full refund including repair and shipping.

Best regards!

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Geekbuying Pros: Competitve pricing, Free shipping.

Geekbuying Cons: Customer service, Customer care, Do not take responsebility, Being scammed, Repair service.

• unreliable companies