Rosmalen, Noord-Brabant

The greatest problem with Geekbuying is that they refuse to tackle problems after sales. I you receive a defective device, do not hope their after sales support will come in to action.

They do not respond to email messages, their after sales phone is not answered. They keep lingering until customers gives up. I bought a Xiaomi mi4 phone for over 300 euro's. At home it appears wifi is not working.

After several email messages they admit there is a problem. Their explanation and excuses: "The manufacturer still did not release proper firmware". "Sorry for the late reply, we get over 2000 email messages each day". "My colleague is in hospital for a week".

etc. ..

etc.. I even do not dare to send the device in for repair, they most likely will say they never received it.

Geekbuying Cons: Not trustworthy.

Comments

Only a reseller can send a broken device for repair to a Xiaomi service center. I fixed it myself with the help of a nice guy from Poland.

It was an owner of a service center and guided me how to solve the issue. Great guy, and no more Geekbuying stuff for me.