Update by user Mar 16, 2018

I went through my bank, after no help from PayPal or Geekbuying.com. Bank of the West came through again, in 2 days I got a full refund. Just say no to Geekbuying .com.

Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2018

I bought a Jumper T8 RC transmitter controller for simulator games on my computer and to fly various quadcopters. After a month I received the controller, tried it for 20 minutes before the screen froze.

With no customer support or response, except to say that they only cover a small list of items including controllers just not the one that I bought. After 6 unanswered emails I filed a ticket with PayPal, who also did not receive any answers from Geekbuying. I was told that if I returned the item I would get the $70.00 that I spent buying it. The problem is, it cost 56 dollars to return it to China.

I read on 2 sites that Geekbuying does not acknowledge receiving any returns.

So I doubt that I would receive anything back for my troubles. Do yourself a favor, don't do business with Geekbuying.com.

Product or Service Mentioned: Game Controller.

Geekbuying Cons: Customer service, Worst customer experience, Not trustworthy, Are not honest people, Non-existent customer service.

• Damaged Item

Comments

Cannan

With no help from Geekbuying.com or PayPal, I have turned the matter over to my bank. They are very good at recovering money from ripoff's, scammers and businesses who ignore customers.

Geekbuying Reviews