Cluj-Napoca, Cluj
1.7

In the last three – four years I was buying various products from China, from quite a few sites. I had good and bad experiences. The economical problems of China are very well reflected on the attitude of their sites.

From Geekbuying I ordered few things in the last six months.

October 2015 - Lenovo K3 note and few accessories to it. They mailed in time, in two or three days – within the promised interval they had on the site. Arrived to me within about three weeks and works well. There was no need to contact the customer service department.

January 2016 – Lenovo P70. They mailed in time – within the promised interval, arrived safely in about three weeks and works well. There was no need to contact the customer service department.

January 2016 – Computer spare parts. They mailed in time – within the promised interval, arrived safely and works well. There was no need to contact the customer service department.

February 2016 – Windows / Android tablet pc, accessories to it. They mailed very fast, on the next day. There was no need to contact the customer service department.

February 2016 – Lenovo Vibe P1 Pro and some accessories to it. It was a special offer. They mailed the accessories but they have never mailed the phone. I contacted the customer service department. I received numerous promises ... but no solution. It seems that they sell something that they actually don’t have. The sad part is, that they already have my money, they use it, but I might never receive my product. Never order more products at one time!!! By mailing you something (the cheapest thing), they receive the money and you might not receive the rest of the order or you will receive it very late. I saw this advice in the past, but I was not vise enough to obey it.

The customer service department is terrible at Geekbuying. If you deal with them, forget everything that you know about customer service department meant by western standards.

If you want to save some money ... you can risk, but you can experience very unpleasant things. I saw on other sites too that they lie to you fluently, they tell you what you want to hear, but they don’t keep their words. The cheap soup usually has a lot of water in it ...

I tend to remain with the more trustworthy sites, like AliExpress.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments