2/08/2016 Was sent a defective phone. I tried to contact them by phone, live chat and email and no response.

I need to know what address to return it too and how they prefer it sent. So now I can't do anything they will not answer. Also when I was inquiring about the product when considering buying it they answered in less than a minute. They are scamming me.

They will not help you after you buy it. I am going to send it back to the address it was sent from and do a chargeback on my Visa. Also I did not trust my GUT instinct...it was after reading many neg reviews I wasnt sure to place my order or not. ALWAYS TRUST YOUR GUT.

They also told me a review on Trust pilot positive they would give me money off my order before I bought it. THat is why they have an ok rep on Trust pilot. Ok fooled me once. Never again Chinese companies.

I live in Japan and they never do this kind of thing. Its going to cost me to send it back and a lot of time spent trying to make it work and doing a chargeback.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

They were plainly selling Tx9 tv boxes.I ordered them and got MQ-10 boxes.These are good boxes but not what I wanted.Now, I can’t get any message to them.I have sent messages on addresses I think they are reaching them but there’s no return mail.There is no customer service.