Fremont, California

Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on all the documents & complaints that I sent to them about these "Evil Corporations" a copy & paste is at the bottom of this post on how they based there decision. Just think how many "Billions & Billions & Billions" they continue to make.

I like to refer them as "The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau" that's what they do to you along with sending complaints filed to another bank that isn't even mentioned in the complaint that I sent them.

In the documents that I have attached to this post there are two different amounts for the same invoice & the same month along with the balance & the minimum payment due.

The "Online Statement" states "NO PAYMENT DUE" & available credit $1596.00 my credit limit is $1,600.00. On the "Mailed Statement" it states "PAYMENT DUE" February 5, 2015 with my available credit of $1,581.00 credit limit is $1,600.00.

Every single month they do this & get away with it. That is why GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Bank & now Synchrony Bank (fourth name change) keep changing there names.

The other thing is that in two more years there will be nine million (9) new customers that they can put the screws to. Who cares about this petty stuff.

If you would like to see actual documents please go to reviews 522235 & 489486. You can also go to these reviews that also have documents uploaded 488834, 383913, 483025, 481983, 479336, 478478, 572301, 520251 on this site. I do this so people can actually see the documents & make up there own minds as to who benefits in these posts.

THIS DOCUMENT BELOW IS WHAT THE CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU SENT TO ME; This complaint was closed on March 11, 2013 after I appealed it. This was also all based on a letter sent by GE Capital Retail Bank in April 2012 go figure.

and regulations the CFPB enforces. There appears to be a disagreement as to the facts

concerning your complaint. Because Consumer Response typically does not resolve

factual disputes, no further action will be taken on your individual complaint at this time.

Our review was limited to federal consumer financial protection laws within the CFPB’s authority. Our disposition should not be considered to be a determination with respect

to the validity of your complaint. We hope you understand that the CFPB does not

represent individuals in legal matters. If you believe this does not resolve your complaint,

you are of course free to contact a private attorney about this matter or file your own

case in court.

We take consumer complaints very seriously and are grateful for the information you

have provided throughout this process. Consumer complaints inform us about business

practices that may pose risk to consumers and assist the CFPB’s supervisory,

enforcement, and rulemaking responsibilities. Hearing from engaged and proactive

consumers like you is critical to our mission. With this correspondence, we are closing

your file on this matter within Consumer Response. Please feel free to contact the CFPB

should you need help with another consumer finance matter in the future. For more

practices that may pose risk to consumers and assist the CFPB’s supervisory,

information on any consumer financial product or service, please visit “Ask CFPB” at One of our Consumer Response Specialists reviewed your complaint based on the laws

practices that may pose risk to consumers and assist the CFPB’s supervisory,

information on any consumer financial product or service, please visit “Ask CFPB” Thank you,

Consumer Response Team

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

"FYI"

Doesn't it make you feel real good that we have "ALL" these state & federal agencies to protect us?

Review about: Paypal Payment.

I didn't like: Deceptive fees, Customer service in india, Billing practices, Poor record keeping, Philipines asia, United states customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ge Capital Retail Bank?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.