Gateway Realty-Tom Jackson, Owner /Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, Agent
Update added by user Jan 22
Additional information on Yelp.
Update added by user Jan 14
As of January 2016, Gateway has merged with Charter One Realty. See additional photos.
Update added by user Jan 12
Currently, Paulette Gosden (Tumbarello) and Tom Jackson are part of Charter One Realty of Hilton Head, SC.
Update added by user Nov 07, 2015
It is important to note that I asked Paulette to propose a counter offer to the buyer and she refused and said "they aren't going to pay more". How would she know that without prior knowledge?
Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2015
DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO!This woman swindled me out of my home.
Not only did Paulette under price my house, she met with the buyers without me being present after we had scheduled an appointment together. She rushed to end the sale in favor a low-balled cash offer, which eliminated other potential buyers from bidding and closed in only 8 days which left me homeless.
I lost upwards of $20,000 and didn't make a dime profit while she pocketed close to $6K. (So did the buyer's agent, Mary Aiana.) I also ended up having to move 3 times in 6 months.
When I tried to talk to Paulette about it, she told me "to get over it". Tom was equally as dismissive.
Here are screenshots of Paulette's very own daughter giving her "5-Star" ratings as well as Tom Jackson doing the same for his own company.Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being swindled to make a quick sale
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gateway Realty Home Selling
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "Order flowers for 11am delivery flowers never got there the first day and then was delivered a day later. Flowers looked nothing like the picture..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I was staying at Suburban Lodge (Savannah, GA) for about a month. Two weeks before I left, I started having issues with my scalp- really itchy and bumps started to..."
- "Tread wear is severely bad due to defective materials in these tires. Local TOYO dealers and Ford service Dept (Based on TOYO info) say there is nothing they can do...."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."