Gateway Realty-Tom Jackson, Owner /Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, Agent
Update added by user Jan 22, 2016
Additional information on Yelp.
Update added by user Jan 14, 2016
As of January 2016, Gateway has merged with Charter One Realty. See additional photos.
Update added by user Jan 12, 2016
Currently, Paulette Gosden (Tumbarello) and Tom Jackson are part of Charter One Realty of Hilton Head, SC.
Update added by user Nov 07, 2015
It is important to note that I asked Paulette to propose a counter offer to the buyer and she refused and said "they aren't going to pay more". How would she know that without prior knowledge?
Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2015
DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO!This woman swindled me out of my home.
Not only did Paulette under price my house, she met with the buyers without me being present after we had scheduled an appointment together. She rushed to end the sale in favor a low-balled cash offer, which eliminated other potential buyers from bidding and closed in only 8 days which left me homeless.
I lost upwards of $20,000 and didn't make a dime profit while she pocketed close to $6K. (So did the buyer's agent, Mary Aiana.) I also ended up having to move 3 times in 6 months.
When I tried to talk to Paulette about it, she told me "to get over it". Tom was equally as dismissive.
Here are screenshots of Paulette's very own daughter giving her "5-Star" ratings as well as Tom Jackson doing the same for his own company.Buyer beware.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being swindled to make a quick sale
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gateway Realty Home Selling
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Order flowers for 11am delivery flowers never got there the first day and then was delivered a day later. Flowers looked nothing like the picture..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I was staying at Suburban Lodge (Savannah, GA) for about a month. Two weeks before I left, I started having issues with my scalp- really itchy and bumps started to..."