100% full Not resolved

The Executive Editor of the Hillsdale Daily News committed a criminal act against me.I'm a private citizen who she was "investigating" for making criticism of local political officials.

She threatened my family on a page she created that facebook took down as being considered a "credible threat".

She hired a reporter who had just plead guilty to domestic violence last year, she's behaves despicably to the readership, and Gannet refuses to call me back about it. But here she is, Amanda VanAuker, Hillsdale County Michigan's CYBERSTALKER, claiming to be the facebook police and trying to shut people up from voicing their first amendment right of free speech. She threatened MY FAMILY as well, it's like an organized crime network in Gannet publishing's Hillsdale Daily News.

Watch out for her.

She's an ADMITTED CRIMINAL.Report her to the Sheriff if she does the same to you, Gannet obviously doesn't care about employing criminals.

Review about: Hillsdale Daily News.

I liked: I was a fan.

I didn't like: Editor threatened my family, Amanda vanauker admitted crimes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $999999
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Gatehouse Media?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.