Terre Haute, Indiana
1.2

I recently booked a trip to London and Paris through Gate1 Travel and I was incredibly disappointed, I wouldn't recommend anyone use this travel agency. We gave our travel agent a list of what we wanted to do when we were in these two cities and we were told that tickets would be included with our vouchers.

When we arrived we realized that we didn't have tickets to many things that we specifically asked for and we also weren't provided with rides to and from our hotels and the airport which was very frustrating, that is one of the most basic things that a travel agency is supposed to provide. We were put up in a hotel that was dirty and falling apart and when we walked into the hotel lobby there were advertisements posted everyone for Gate1 Travel, so obviously were put into a hotel that had a relationship with this agency and not one that best fit our needs.

Our travel agent also booked a reservation for a tour for us on a day that we weren't even going to be in Europe anymore. Its hard to ruin a trip to Paris but this agency almost did that for me and I wouldn't advise anyone to use their services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Kit
#1190981

We certainly do regret to hear of any disappointment. Please do not hesitate to contact us via our “contact us” forms on our website so that we can review your concerns further.

@Kit

I have read 90 of reviews on Gate 1, and about 2/3 are running negative. Gate1Travel's responses seem to be canned/cut & paste responses. Not a very good percentage of positive comments.

Gate1travel Reviews