455 Maryland Dr, Fort Washington, PA 19034, USA
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

This is perhaps one of the most unethical companies that I have come across. I travel extensively and am top-tier on many hotel, car rental, and airline programs.

I have NEVER used Gate1 for any of my travel needs, as I am smart enough to book my own trips, vacations, and excursions. However, I have been receiving email spam from them for weeks now. They refuse to remove me from their mass mail campaigns even after repeated requests to be removed. No one there will answer a phone call regarding this matter and they refuse to respond to email requests.

If this is how they treat potential guests/clients, then I would hate to see how they deal with people after they pay their money for a booking (especially with their pay-by-check scam which forces consumers to give up their rights under federal law to any remediation that they would have when paying by credit card). They have obviously purchased and used my personal contact information from some spam broker, in complete violation of federal CAN-SPAM law.

Preferred solution: STOP SPAMMING ME!.

Comments

Gate1Travel

Hello,Unfortunately, we were only able to locate one email however, this matter has been addressed by our Marketing Department. If there are other emails or contact information that should be removed, please let us know. Keep in mind, emails that contain inflammatory language like your message via our "Contact Us" page can be filtered delaying action.

@Gate1Travel

Keep in mind, UNSOLICITED SPAM EMAILS that contain a bunch of *** can cause problems. MAYBE you should learn how to do ethical marketing, and not purchase email oists and send out UNSOLICITED SPAM EMAILS?!?!?!?

Wah wah