5.0
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Been traveling with gate,my last was just last week to Peru and very disappointed with the tour manager,in my opinion that he need more training with the gate 1standard. The included meals were terrible,Ruben Aguirre was arrogant.

I asked one time to use the whisper so we can hear him because most of the time we are behind,I think there’s 28 persons in our group and to write accurately all the informations in the board so we know our schedule,he told me that I should not tell him what to do...this is not a gate 1 standard,my 6 x travels with this company....One more when we went to MP,he just told us that. We will be in 2 group with his trainee Jose without even giving us a choice or detail.The highlight of this trip is the MP,and some of us again were disappointed because we were not able to go to the peak,again this is due of his arrogantcy,making decision for himself .....I hope gate 1 will train the managers well to their standards for customers satisfaction...I will continue to travel with his company cuz of my satisfactory experiences with the previous 5x trips....Thank You...

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour Guide.

Reason of review: Poor tour manager/included meals terrible.

Comments

Gate1Travel

Hello,While we have received many positive comments about Ruben, we regret if you felt there was any lapse in service. We do take our clients feedback very seriously and carefully evaluate the performance of every tour manager.

We do appreciate you sharing your feedback as it is an invaluable training tool. Naturally, if we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.