Saint Petersburg, Florida
1.3

I am so disappointed because the tour representative has thwarted all efforts that I tried to book a tour of Europe. When I referred to the quote and the airline times she stated that "I had a different list".

When I reminded her that I was reading off the list of possible air reservations that she sent to me she stated that she didn't know where I got the list. then she said that she had no record of my e mail and also that she did not know where I had gotten the quote that I was referring to (for four people to take a specific tour of Europe) and asked me to provide the "number" on my quote. There was no reference number.

Beware of this company!

I have never worked with such unprofessional travel planners.

I am back to the beginning for planning a trip - but at least I found out before the trip. JM in Florida.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Kit

We regret to hear of any lapse in service you may have experienced when trying to book a tour. Please feel free to contact us with your name and trip details so that we can further review and address your concerns.

Gate1travel Reviews