North Carolina, United States

Gate1 tours is a terrible tour company. Gate1 cons customers into buying their Cancel For Any Reason insurance which they do not honor.

This is a scam, plain and simple! Additionally, the quality of the tour is not remotely worth the money paid. I could not wish this tour company on my worst enemy.

I urge any unhappy users Gate1 to contact their states office of the attorney general and file a complaint with the consumer fraud section. You should also file a complaint about Gate1 with the Federal Trade Commission.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour.

Gate1travel Cons: Entire tour company.

Comments

wow, that is useful. You state no information but ok I'm being warned. What a useless posting.

Gate1Travel

Please know that Cancel for any Reason is a supplement to the Travel protection which, per the terms, allows you to cancel your tour up to 72 hours before your scheduled departure. We do provide information regarding this waiver on our website, but regret if there was any misunderstanding.