Sebastian, Florida

My wife and I took a tour to Costa Rica, The Hotels they put us in were terrible: dirt, unsafe and pool was green, bed experience, I try to open one window and almust broke my fingers the top slammed down, it portion was held up by a piece of wood stick, I try the second window and the same think happen, once home I emailed a complain to the main office never got a respond, obviously they don't check the hotel they put their costumers in they only look at what they pay for it, I understand that a Company has to make money but please do it with respect to others!!

This was my second tour with Gate1 and my last one.

Gate1travel Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

Can you please tell me which hotels you used that were unsuitable? 3 friends and I are going to Costa Rica in April on a trip booked thru Gate 1.

I would prefer no unpleasant surprises. Thanks so much!

Gate1Travel

We are certainly concerned by your comments and unfortunately, as we have not received similar feedback, it may be the case we did not receive your email. Please don't hesitate to contact us via phone or email to provide us with your reservation details and we will be happy to review your concerns further.