Salt Lake City, Utah
5.0

Booked a trip with Gate1 travel for Thailand. We paid them for our trip and paid delta for our connecting flights to get to the airport Gate1 books from.

Gate1 told us they didn't book our flights and now the rates went up 1500 dollars which puts my family out of our budget not to mention we won't get a refund for the flights we booked to get to the airport Gate1 leaves from. Gate1 didn't appologize or offer to cover the cost considering it was their fault they didn't book our flight with them in the first place.

Now we are out money and not going on our yearly vacation because we don't have money to pay for additional flights and another trip. Thanks a lot Gate1, you really know how to ruin the one trip we were going to go on this year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

My name is Kennedy Christiansen and I would like to revolk my previous comment and review, as it was spoken too soon. I would also like to give a special thank you to Karen from Gate 1 travel.

They have gone out of their way to find us flights and we will now be going on our Thailand vacation after all.

I appreciate their efforts towards my family's trip! Thank you!!

Gate1travel Reviews