455 Maryland Dr, Fort Washington, PA 19034, USA
5.0

I just finished a tour of India and Kathmandu with Gate1 travel. Gate1 delivered on their described itinerary and tour of Rajasthan Agra, Delhi and Mumbai.

The Oberoi hotels are exquisite places their location, luxery and service is beyond what one can imagined Just a delight. One large bus for 16 people was comfortable, spacious, felt safe all the time. However, who made the trip so spectacular was Bhanu Mishra the Indian guide for this tour. He is a well educated, sensitive and accommodating young man.

Gate 1 has a treasure in this man He should be training others how to serve and conduct tours. For instance, I was sick with a cold, for what he sent special mixture of tea to drink at night. It was served on a tray to bed ! In the next hotel, a bouquet of roses was delivered and sign with petals on a coffee table that read : get well soon.

I know he orchestrated this treatment. When I requested to be drop off to do some shopping at a Bazaar in Jaipur, Bhanu arranged price for tuc tuc ride and delivered a box with light sandwish so we would not miss lunch totally. His attention to details is superb. His discussions of geography, culture, history were increments of information so people could have the opportunity to see the sights with an educated eye.

This added so much to appreciation of the country and people in general.

I came out loving India and its people much more than I ever thought possible. I and my sister were privileged to have been guided to India by Bhanu Thank you Gate 1.

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Tour Guide.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Gate1travel Pros: Tour guide.

Comments

Yes!!. I believe we were on the same tour, and everything she says is true. It was an amazing experience, a superb tour guide, and we now are looking forward to other Signature tours with Gate 1.