Reno, Nevada

To begin with, it just isn't enough to give this trip an excellent rating. It was so much better than any expectations I had before I went. Our Tour Manager, Jesus, and his helper, Pepe, were just the best. Every nuance of the trip was taken care of with care and speed. Jesus's commentary on the country and the individual cities we visited kept us enthralled with the history of Peru, with pride and passion. Every hotel we stayed in was exceptional and we eagerly awaited each day that would be filled with new explorations and information about a culture new to us.

Of course, Machu Picchu was the icing on the cake, and before the trip, my one reason for taking this adventure. However, every day was a new surprise. The people of Peru are wonderful people and their sights, sounds and tastes were presented in such a way that we truly understood the pride and heart of this country.

I must commend Gate 1 Travel for supporting the education system of Peru, and it was a touching addition to visit one of the schools you support. Good for you!

Again, I can't say enough about Jesus. He is intelligent, compassionate, and passionate man and you are so lucky to have him. Obviously this company knows what they are doing and I can promise I will be traveling with Gate 1 Travel again as soon as I decide my next destination.

Gratefully,

Janet Vickers

Reno, NV

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments